Bhubaneswar: The President of India, Ram Nath Kovind arrived at Bhubaneswar Airport on Saturday for a two-day State visit. This is his first visit to the State as President of India. He was received by Governor SC Jamir, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik and Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan.
March 17, 2018
- Pay tributes to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose at his birthplace in Cuttack.
- The President will dedicate the Anand Bhawan Museum and Learning Centre – a memorial to the late Chief Minister Biju Patnaik – to the people of Odisha in Cuttack.
- He will also deliver the third foundation day lecture at the National Law University, Cuttack.
March 18, 2018
- The President will address the centenary celebrations of the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan in Puri.
- He will grace the convocation of IIT Bhubaneswar as well as inaugurate the ICT-IOC (Institute of Chemical Technology –Indian Oil Corporation) Bhubaneswar campus.
The President will also lay the foundation stone for the Skill Development Institute of Oil PSUs, before returning to Delhi.